“Listen Intently, Think Holistically, Ask Incisively”
Process Improvement Facilitator, ERP/Technology Strategist, Project Leader
I help people choose and use business solutions (ERP, CRM, Financials, etc.) and solve business process issues that hinder the execution of their strategies.
- People know me as extremely versatile with the ability to learn rapidly and understand business, accounting and technology aspects; I have worked in many industries and countries, engaging with the C- suite to the customer service agent, drawing on my extensive experience for every engagement
- I focus on operations/process improvements and technology evaluation, selection and organizational change management; I facilitate workshops, coach clients, help educate them, prepare them for change
- I am passionately enthusiastic, high energy, honest and loyal about helping find solutions/improvements
- I led the design of a global Financial Management & Accounting suite as part of an ERP development project
- I have presented and published numerous times on business software selection and implementation.
- My career is a combination of Big 4 Public Accounting, Industry Financial Leadership and Management Consulting, working with people from all continents and various cultures.
- Software requirements/RFP/Selection
- Software Contract Negotiation Support
- Organizational Change Management
- Technology Strategy/Systems Assessment
- Operations/process improvement
- Project Management
- User Acceptance Testing
- Consumer Goods/Packaging
- Higher Education and Advancement
- Professional and Field Services
- Non-profits/Industry Associations
- Information Services/Social Commerce
- Healthcare and Medical Devices
- Manufacturing/distribution (B2B/B2C)